In sync with Cellframe, we have started our KelVPN CELL-KEL staking program as part of a combined effort to boost the liquidity within the Cellframe ecosystem for overall market growth. Both projects will have a separate staking program in which CELL/KEL liquidity providers will be rewarded.
The KelVPN CELL-KEL Staking Program will last for 180 days, during which 1,150,200 KEL tokens will be distributed at a constant rate every block.
The Cellframe CELL-KEL Staking Program will last for 180 days, during which 50,000 CELL tokens will be distributed at a constant rate every block.
The KelVPN CELL-KEL Staking Program can be accessed at:
The Cellframe CELL-KEL Staking Program can be accessed at:
Uniswap CELL-KEL Liquidity Pool:
KelVPN Staking UI Walkthrough
- Deposit — This is where you stake Uniswap CELL-KEL LP to earn KEL.
- Withdraw — This is where you unstake Uniswap CELL-KEL LP and claim your KEL rewards.
- Stats — This is where you can see overall stats on the program such as program length, accrued rewards, claimed rewards, TVL, and more.
- Provide liquidity to the CELL-KEL Uniswap pair here (or click on the Uniswap logo which will take you to the pair) and receive CELL-KEL LP Tokens.
- Connect your metamask wallet and go to the deposit tab.
- Click “Deposit.”
- Approve the two transaction requests on Metamask.
- Confirm the deposit of your CELL-KEL LP Tokens in the Staking UI.
- Go to the “Withdraw” tab and connect your Metamask wallet that you deposited CELL-KEL LP tokens with.
- Enter the amount of CELL-KEL LP tokens you want to withdraw. The “Amount to Withdraw’’ field shows the CELL-KEL LP tokens you can withdraw. Withdrawing your CELL-KEL LP tokens also withdraws the accrued rewards, pro-rated by percent of deposited CELL-KEL LP you are withdrawing.
- Click “Withdraw.”
- You will be asked to approve one unstake transaction. After the LP withdrawal is approved and completed, you will receive your LP tokens and the KEL rewards.
Cellframe is a quantum-resistant layer-1 network focused on facilitating secure and scalable cross-chain transfers. Cellframe aims to create an infrastructure for decentralized low-level services through its multichain nature. It is quantum-safe — it uses post-quantum encryption by default. Cellframe is built from scratch with plain C, which results in more efficient utilization of CPU and memory.
Telegram ANN: https://t.me/CellframeANN
The KelVPN team has been building KelVPN since 2019 — It’s the first deanon-proof and quantum-safe decentralized VPN in prod. powered by the Cellframe Network. For the customer, KelVPN offers one-click access to a new level of privacy and security combined with high-speed data supporting up to 8k+ video streaming.
Stay tuned for more info and follow us at:
Telegram ANN: https://t.me/KELVPNANN